Nebraska-Iowa District Foundation
Every Kiwanian in good standing in the Nebraska-Iowa District is a member of the District Foundation. The Foundation was chartered August 8, 1970 to support the education and training of Kiwanians and Kiwanis sponsored youth in order to further the community programs and projects undertaken by district members.
The Foundation Board of Directors is comprised of one Donor Member of the Foundation from each division, plus the elected officers. The officers of the Foundation are: the President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, and the Immediate Past President. One Donor member representing each division, as well as directors at large and the elected officers comprise the Foundation Board.
The Nebraska-Iowa District Foundation obtains funds from:
- -- Donor ($100), Sapphire ($250), Ruby ($500), Emerald ($750), and Bartlett ($1000 or more) members
- --- who become eligible to vote on organizational issues through their contributions to the Foundation.
- -- Clubs which contribute $5 per member as the Annual Foundation Fund Gift.
Camp OK Funds come from:
- -- Club sponsorships for campers are $400 each.
- -- Although they are no longer available, some clubs continue to send campers to Camp OK by drawing on endowments provided for that purpose.
General Correspondence can be mailed to:
Tracey Scissors-Domgard, NE-IA Foundation Secretary
Checks and club donations can be mailed directly to:
Curt Reis, NE-IA Foundation Treasurer